Jacobs Media is currently seeking applicants for the following jobs:
Jacobs Media is seeking talented, creative, technical and highly self-motivated individuals to join our team as a radio traffic/scheduler. The Radio Traffic Scheduler manages the daily preparation and maintenance of on-air logs for WDUN-AM, WDUN-FM, and WGGA-AM/FM. Additionally the scheduler will work closely with our sales team to make sure orders are accurately entered and executed and that billing is correct. We take great pride in the quality of our products online and on the air. New employees will have the opportunity to work alongside award-winning colleagues who support the organization’s reputation for providing outstanding news coverage of Northeast Georgia.
Executive Vice President & General Manager
- Should have at least two years of experience in radio traffic scheduling.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and be well organized and detail oriented.
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Schedule, generate and reconcile daily program logs for all three radio stations.
- Assisting sales staff in ensuring orders are corrected entered.
- Generate reports as needed for sales team and station management.
- Assist sales and accounting with monthly billing.
- Enter orders for network commercials and completing network affidavits.
- Work with of scheduling software vendor support if problems arise.
Applicants must submit the following items for review and consideration to Bill Maine, executive vice president and general manager at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A current resume.
- The names and contact information for three professional references.
Jacobs Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Jacobs Media is a family-owned media company based in Gainesville, Georgia. It operates three radio stations (WDUN AM550, WDUN FM102.9 and The Lake FM94.5/AM1240) and an online newspaper (AccessWDUN.com). At Jacobs Media, we pride ourselves in knowing what is important to our community. For 70 years, we have delivered a unique blend of highly relevant news, weather, sports and talk to our listeners and readers every day. Today, we reach more than 1.5 million people in North Georgia. In addition to our radio and online offerings, Jacobs Media offers a popular mobile app, and we reach out to new audiences through active social media postings.