Our Saturday radio lineup offers something for everyone. From home improvement and gardening to auto repair and world travel, our experts answer all your questions.
Sports Conversation with Loran Smith (Airs 6-7 a.m.)
Longtime UGA broadcaster Loran Smith hosts a one-hour show featuring well-known sports personalities such as former UGA Coach Mark Richt, former Braves Manager Bobby Cox, Archie Manning, Jack Nicklaus, Fran Tarkenton, Bobby Bowden and many more!
Swap Shop (Airs 7-8 a.m.)
Buy it – Sell it – Trade it. It’s our longest running radio call in show with 100% listener participation
The Home Improvement Show (Airs 8-10 a.m.)
Got a do it yourself project? Before you get started, call Tracy Tesmer and Steve Roper to get the advice you need.
Home Grown (Airs 10 a.m.-noon)
Former Hall County Extension Director Gene Anderson and Kellie Bowen, owner of Full Bloom Nursery, take your phone calls to help keep your lawn and garden beautiful and healthy. Think of them as your personal gardeners.
Bud's Garage (Airs noon- 1 p.m.)
North Georgia’s best automotive show with a variety of interviews and special guests. Hosted by Bud Hughes, the show gives wide coverage of topics from technology and restoration to aftermarket and area events.
Saturday afternoons from 1-5 p.m. feature a variety of Can-Do Radio shows.
- Travel Bags with Annita & Friends (Airs 1-2 p.m., alternate weeks)
- A Heathier You with Dr. Jue (Airs 1-2 p.m., alternate weeks)
- Medicine Outside the Box (Airs 1-2 p.m., alternate weeks)
- Safe Money and Income with Tom Malone (Airs 2-3 p.m., alternate weeks)
- The Pet Hour with Dr. Marie Lance (Airs 2-3 p.m., alternate weeks)
- Leo LaPorte, The Tech Guy (Airs 3-6 p.m., alternate weeks)