If you want to call one of our local programs to enter a contest, call the WDUN Studio Line at 770-535-2911 or toll-free at 800-552-WDUN (9386).
Our main switchboard number is 770-532-9921.
All throughout the 2015 season, WDUN AM550/FM102.9 will be giving away passes to the great shows at The Cumming Playhouse.
Keep an eye on The Bill and Joel Morning Show Facebook fan page on Thursdays. The guys will be posting the chances to win pairs of tickets for the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday performances.
Radio Station Prize Policy
- Contestant must be at least 18 years of age (unless otherwise noted).
- One winner per family per household every 60 days.
- Employees of WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation, participating sponsors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Gainesville, GA area, and Members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate and win.
- Contestants must live or work in the Hall County / Lake Lanier area or adjoining counties.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation is under no obligation to mail or deliver prizes.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media is not responsible for mailed prizes that are lost or damaged during delivery.
- Prizes are not transferrable and may not redeemed for cash.
- Any local, state or federal taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If the prize value is more than $600, the winner will be required to sign a release form acknowledging tax liability.
- If the prize value is more than $600, the winner will receive an IRS FORM 1099 for that amount for the year the prize(s) was received.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation does not warranty any prize beyond the warranty provided by the manufacturer or sponsor.
- WDUN/Jacobs Media Corporation is not responsible for any technical issues that may interfere with a contestant’s ability to communicate with the studio.
Have fun winning from AM 550, FM 102.9 and 1240 ESPN Radio!
WDUN Office Hours
Our offices are open Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and 1:30-5 p.m. Prizes must be picked up during these hours. We are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.